AS A SPECTATOR YOU SHOULD:
- Adhere to the core values of rugby - Teamwork, Respect, Enjoyment, Discipline and Sportsmanship
- Remember people play rugby for their enjoyment not yours and that this is an amateur sport
- Acknowledge good individual and team performance from players of all teams.
- Respect all match officials decisions. Remember these volunteers provide the opportunity for people to play rugby.
- Never verbally abuse players, match officials, other spectators or coaches.
- Respect the club, it’s members, the environment and maintain its good name both home and away
AS A SPECTATOR YOU ARE ENCOURAGED TO:
- Act as a positive role model, showing respect for your Club and for the game in your behaviour as a spectator.
- Get involved with the wider Club activities and share your time and expertise
- Share concerns, if you have them, with the appropriate Club officials.