AS A SENIOR PLAYER YOU SHOULD:
- Adhere to the core values of rugby - Teamwork, Respect, Enjoyment, Discipline and Sportsmanship
- Ensure that registration is completed and that annual and match fees are paid promptly
- Make sure that you notify the coach and / or captain of availability for games in good time
- Take responsibility and arrive with the correct equipment for your session given the conditions including matches and training
- Attend training on a regular basis and ensure that you notify the captain if unavailable
- Be at team player and work as hard for your team as for yourself
- Be a good sportsman - win or lose - and recognise good play by all players on both teams
- Accept, without question, all coaches and referees decisions.
- Treat all players as you would like to be treated. Encourage your team mates and be respectful of individual differences
- Respect the club, it’s members, the environment and maintain its good name both home and away
AS A PLAYER YOU ARE ENCOURAGED TO:
- Recognise and appreciate the efforts of coaches, match officials and administrators in providing the opportunity for you to play the game and enjoy the rugby environment.
- Support the wider activities of the club including the mini and junior section
- Recognise that every other player is entitled to play in a safe and abuse-free rugby environment
- Share concerns, if you have them, with the appropriate Club officials.